Fate stepped in to stop the Kimber Bombs exploding on Valkyrie Women’s Wrestling‘s second show which took place last night. The scheduled match between Kimber Lee and Cherry Bomb did not happen after the latter was stranded on a train following a boulder falling onto the track – and as of this writing, we understand that she is still on the train, 17 hours after starting her journey. Considering how flight problems caused Cherry to miss SHINE 20 last month, it appears that public transport is not her friend at the moment. Meanwhile, instead of facing her tag team partner, Kimber took on northeast wrestler Nikki Addams.
Elsewhere, LuFisto and Kacee Carlisle‘s main event ended in a DQ which – along with Sumie Sakai‘s victory sets up a match to crown the promotion’s first champion on its next show.
– Kimber Lee came out to inform the audience that Cherry Bomb was not in the building due to her travel problems, and says she is without an opponent. Nikki Addams came out as a replacement.
1. Kimber Lee pinned Nikki Addams with a German Suplex
2. Jessie Brooks defeated Samantha Heights with an Exploder Suplex
3. La Rosa Negra beat Nevaeh with a frog splash
– Nyla Rose came out to beat on some male wrestlers who were insulting women’s wrestling, delivering a couple of powerbombs in the process.
4. Sumie Sakai pinned Angel Dust with a swinging neck breaker
5. Mistress Belmont bested Davienne with a Cobra Clutch Slam
6. Kacee Carlisle defeated LuFisto via DQ after the Super Hardcore Anime was caught using a foreign object