Tonight at the Centre LGH in Montreal, NCW:Femmes Fatales presents ‘Femme Fatales XV’ – headlined by an all-star four way elimination match for the Femmes Fatales International Championship between champion Mercedes Martinez and challengers LuFisto, Cheerleader Melissa and Courtney Rush. We’ve already run down the card, match-by-match, earlier this week – and tonight we’ll be bringing you live updates from the show.
1. Kimber Lee pinned Missy following the Kimtasm
-. There was a drawing for the entry order for the Gauntlet Match. The first two announced were Mistress Belmont and Angie Skye. Portia Perez shoved Belmont onto Skye and behind the promoter Stephane Bruyere’s back, she changed her entry number for the Gauntlet.
2. Mary Lee Rose & Pink Flash Kira beat Addy Starr & Kaitlin Diemond when Rose pinned Starr with a Shimmering Warlock.
-. After the match, Diemond beat up Starr really badly
3. Vanessa Kraven pinned Sassy Stephie (w/ Mademoiselle Rachelle) with a sitout powerbomb
4. Gauntlet Match: Portia Perez won the match over Angie Skye, Diana Hall, Veda Scott, Mistress Belmont and Xandra Bale
-. Order of elimination: Diana Hall eliminated by Angie Skye; Veda Scott eliminated by Angie Skye; Mistress Belmont eliminated by Angie Skye; Angie Skye eliminated by Xandra Bale after Portia Perez superkicked her; Xandra Bale was eliminated by Portia Perez who had her feet on the ropes and held the tights after rolling through on a Bale top rope cross body.
5. Sweet Cherrie pinned Kc Spinelli with her Stunner
6. Femmes Fatales International Title/4 Way: Courtney Rush defeated Mercedes Martinez (c), LuFisto & Cheerleader Melissa – NEW CHAMPION
– Order of Elimination: LuFisto and Cheerleader Melissa both eliminated via double pinfall after LuFisto hit Melissa with a bridging Tiger Suplex; Martinez eliminated by Rush via Sharpshooter submission
Credit for results to the handsome and talented Pat Laprade. His book “Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screwjobs” is available wherever fine books are sold. Buy one. Buy two for luck. Also available digitally.